(don't worry, its quick and easy)
- are you the type of person who hates things? (yes/no)
- do you hate it when people use apostrophe's incorrectly (yes/no)
- whats an apostrophe? (essay)
- some apostrophe's are okay but i can't stand contractions (rate 1-5 where 5 is about a 5 and 1 is about a 1)
- mexicans invented the upside down iexclamation! point/well not really because its just like a little i (either/or)
- i know this one guy who pronounces punctation like "punchuation" (his name is richard if that helps)
- if you saw a japenese kid wearing a t-shirt that said "thats a bang" would you say "what's a bang?" or "for fuck's sake there should be an apostrophe right there between the t and the s and p.s., what the fuck is a bang and why is your t-shirt telling me about it without an apostrophe right there between the t and the s" (yes/no)
Okay, if you scored between 7 and 10 then you ARE THE TYPE OF PERSON WHO HATES IT WHEN PEOPLE USE APOSTROPHE'S INCORRECTLY!
stay tuned for tomorrow's quiz: is jeff foxworthy?