So many of my friends are single and AWESOME and for one reason or another they are having a hard time snatching up the perfect mate. That's why I've invented SnatchMatch.com! It's a scientific-based, patent-pending calcularization machine that is guaranteed to help singles snatch up compatible (and AWESOME) partners before they are whisked away by some dude/lady who is NOT VERY AWESOME!
So if you are single and AWESOME then simply answer the questionnaire below and you will be connected with someone who is just as AWESOME as you! Or don't. But if you don't you will probably end up with someone like my friend Mitch (he's definitely NOT AWESOME! but he is my friend so don't say anything mean okay).
- What's your favourite episode of Quantum Leap?
- [FOR GUYS ONLY] Do you consider yourself more of an A.C. Slater, Zack, or Screech. Keep in mind that A.C. Slater allegedly raped that one girl. And Zack used steroids to pump up but that was back in the SBTB days. And Screech is a douchebag but he allegedly has a huge penis (okay, not allegedly; I've seen it and it is very big)?
- [FOR WOMEN ONLY] If you were in a gang would it be "The Knuckle Sluts," "The Vadge Hammers," or the "The Sarah Jessica Parker is Attractives"?
- [FOR RICKY SCHROEDER ONLY] What's Alfonso Ribeiro really like? He seems like an okay guy but you can never really tell with celebrities.
- Who was the boss?
- Delicious bananas with a slight tinge of green on the skin or gross bananas with disgusting brown spots on the skin?
- Dudes who say "Bro" or bros who say "Dude" or both (Matthew McConaughey)?
- Golden Girls or Gilmore Girls?
- Sexual fantasy: something to do with onion rings or Michael Winslow doing helicopter noises?
- Perfect date: dinner and a movie or dinner and a movie with Elliot Gould in it?
- Julie Andrews showing her boobs in the movie "S.O.B." (essay question)
- Sexier: Mel Gibson on a racist tirade or Robin Williams in the nude?
- If you met Ian Ziering in real life would you pronounce his first name like Ion or would you just go ahead and say it like Ian even though you know he prefers it like Ion.
- Does this questionnaire have too many references to TV shows from the 80s and 90s: yes, no, or Mayim Bialik?