Wednesday, June 17, 2009

spuds mckenzie

she likes me
or no, wait
she talked to me
and i wouldn't talk to a girl if i didn't like her
so she likes me
or maybe she just likes my spuds mckenzie t-shirt
because the first thing she said was
"hey, i like your spuds mckenzie t-shirt"
but to me that means hey, i like you and i'm expressing it by saying hey, i like your spuds mckenzie t-shirt
so i'm pretty sure she likes me
and worst case scenario she likes my spuds mckenzie t-shirt
and isn't repulsed by me to the point where she doesn't want to come up and say something
even if it is just hey, i like your spuds mckenzie t-shirt
we'll find out soon enough i suppose
because she's going to be at HJ's tomorrow
and i'm going to wear a different shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative